OurLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OurLife forum a place where people can discuss about life itself or things in our daily lives. Talk about games, Your Life, anything that has something to do with life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

facebook changing too much

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

facebook changing too much Empty
PostSubject: facebook changing too much   facebook changing too much EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:58 am

The website Facebook changes every month it's starting to be annoying cmon seriously whats with the changing sometimes its getting better or getting worse. I think they should make a survey for people on how they feel about the changing in facebook... Sigh
Back to top Go down
https://ourlife.iftopic.com
ACoolGuy

PostSubject: Re: facebook changing too much   facebook changing too much EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:02 pm

i hear u dude facebook is changing too much sand i agree on wat u said they should make a survet
Back to top Go down
ACoolGuy

PostSubject: Re: facebook changing too much   facebook changing too much EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:03 pm

Survey*
Back to top Go down
L3git

PostSubject: Re: facebook changing too much   facebook changing too much EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:27 pm

Agreed to survey
Back to top Go down
spiderman

spiderman

PostSubject: Re: facebook changing too much   facebook changing too much EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:00 am

I also agree to survey LETS GO COMPLAIN
Back to top Go down
https://ourlife.iftopic.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: facebook changing too much   facebook changing too much Empty

Back to top Go down

facebook changing too much
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OurLife :: blogs-
Jump to: